Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
Presiding in Alberta’s Jasper National Park, Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge awaits with spectacular views and an exceptional Canadian Lodge experience. Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge is situated on 700 acres of mountainous land looking up at the True North Rockies and wrapping around the shores of Lac Beauvert. The property has created a charming village of wooden chalets and signature cabins where you can escape and gain exclusive access to the beautiful nature surrounding the hotel. Not only do the rooms feature spectacular views of the lake and surrounding nature but so does The Emerald Lounge and Patio, one of the many fabulous dining options on offer. This dining facility offers breath-taking views especially during sunset while featuring light dishes, creative cocktails, beer, and wine. Dine within any of the eight restaurants in Jasper and enjoy culinary masterpieces showcasing local foods and traditional flavours.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Authentically local welcome gift
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi