Hotel in China
The Peninsula Shanghai
Constructed from scratch in 2009 to represent a modern take on Art Deco style, The Peninsula Shanghai is the first property to be built on the historic Bund in 60 years. Centrally located in Shanghai on a bend on the river, offering impressive views across the Bund and the futuristic skyline of Pudong. Reminiscent of 1920s Shanghai, the lacquer, dark wood and chrome of the interiors contribute to a feeling of nostalgic, as do the bellboys in their pill hat uniforms. Although inherently glamorous, the hotel offers a homely feel and attentive service. There is the hotel's very own fleet of Rolls Royce’s to take advantage of for trips around the neighbourhood or hire the hotel's own yacht for a private cruise on the river. The hotel has 235 rooms, including 44 suites, and offer The Peninsula's classic combination of traditional luxury with state-of-the-art technology; we like the Deluxe River Room category - where you can glimpse the city through a glass wall.
- Exclusive hotel amenities on arrival
- Daily full breakfast for up to two guests
- "Peninsula Time" flexible check-in and check-out times
- Room upgrade to the next category upon arrival, subject to availability
- Upgraded welcome in-room amenities
- Set lunch or dinner for two at Jing or Huang Ting per room per stay
- And more...