Hotel in France
Hôtel Particulier Villeroy, Paris
A short walk away from the Champs-Élysées and within the coveted ‘Golden Triangle’, Hotel Particulier Villeroy is a unique private Parisian mansion hotel. Two apartments, five suites and four bedrooms make up this distinctly residential style hotel which has been designed with a luxurious home-away-from-home feeling in mind. Elegant interiors and lavish furnishings in natural colours compliment the marble fireplaces in each apartment and suite and reflect the building’s architecture. The property epitomises exclusivity, especially as it features a member-only Jean Goujon bar and Trente-Trois Restaurant, under the guidence of Michelin-starred chef Sebastien Sanjou. With 24-hour dedicated butler service and security, guests can have peace of mind that their stay will be a luxurious one. The lower-ground floor is dedicated to the hotel’s spa and wellness area which offers opulent treatment rooms, a state of the art hydrotherapy shower, as well as a private relaxation terrace for guest to really unwind in.
- 24-hour dedicated butler service
- Daily American Breakfast for two people served in restaurant Trente-Trois
- Welcome refreshments and amenities
- In-room private bar with complimentary snacks, soft drinks and juices
- Pressing of two garments per guest per day (Suite guests) & Overnight shoeshine
- And more...