There are no end of castles that you can visit in Ireland, and Ashford Castle is definitely one you cannot miss. 800 years old and build from enduring stonework, the hotel has been recognised by National Geographic as a Unique Lodge of the World, an accolade it doesn’t fail to live up to. Formerly home to the world renowned Guinness Family, it now welcomes guests from all over the world for an authentic Irish experience. 350 acres of landscape offer a host of estate activities for guests to enjoy and with views of Lake Corrib, the hotel is a magic Irish adventure. 83 bedrooms and suites alongside the Castle’s Hideaway Cottage are all decorated to the highest standard or Irish interior decoration. Carefully curated antiques and artworks are treasures from a by-gone era that will deliver a sense of grandeur and intrigue to each area of the castle. Dining is an experience here, with ingredients that are foraged from the estate or grown in the grounds to create West Irish cuisine with the freshest and local produce. If you stumble upon some wild delicacies on your walks on the estate, you can be sure the team will be able to transform it into something delicious.
- Personalised welcome card from General Manager
- English Breakfast for two people daily
- GBP 50 equivalent food & beverage credit to be utilised during stay (excluding minibar)
- One way transfer from London Heathrow for Suite bookings of three or more nights and Apartment bookings of five or more nights, subject to availability
- Early check-in and 4pm late check-out, subject to availability
- Upgrade to next room category, subject to availability