Authentic Italian landscapes welcome you to the L’Andana, a Tuscan resort in the Maremma National Park. Vast landscapes allow you to escape the pressures of working life, allowing time for rest and serenity. Split over two buildings, the Villa and the Fattoria, the hotel is a retreat that captures the essence of Tuscan living. Simple décor, restored interiors and warm colours throughout create a sense of familiarity. This is a home away from home. Tuscan cuisine is authentic and delicious. The remoteness of the hotel ensures the locality of ingredients from the surrounding suppliers, ensuring that the menu is seasonal and innovative. Simplicity is the key to enhancing the best Italian flavours. The ESPA Spa use the senses to encourage ultimate relaxation and recuperation. Using holistic techniques from treatments such as thalassotherapy, phytotherapy and aromatherapy with ESPA products, there are a selection of treatments that guests can choose from.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast daily served in La Villa restaurant
- Welcome drink on arrival
- A complimentary bottle of wine in room on arrival
- A complimentary 50-minute massage for up to two people, once during stay
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi