Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
Machu Picchu is a famed ancient citadel visited by many each year; Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel offers travellers the ability to visit this amazing city while experiencing stellar service and world-class hospitality. Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel is set within an Andean village surrounded by hills, waterfalls, and stone pathways all within a cloud forest. The hotel is a member of the National Geographic Unique Lodges of the World group and is surrounded by an abundance of natural beauty. With over 200 species of birds flying above and the largest native orchid collection, Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel establishes itself as a great destination to begin exploring the Peruvian landscape. The hotel offers guided excursions and many suggestions about how to get the most out of a holiday including inside tips on the best times to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Machu Picchu Citadel. This once in a lifetime experience to visit one of the World’s 7 New Wonders is made even more special by staying at Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- An upgraded welcome kit in room with aromatherapy products
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- A complimentary 25-minute de-stress massage for up to two people, once during stay