Hotel in United Kingdom
Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville
There is nothing more tempting for the imagination that staying in a hotel that’s historical significance cements it as an iconic landmark. Hotel Alfonso XIII remains a place of historical significance for Seville where the King of Spain once hosted dignitaries and royals in 1929. Today it hosts guests from all over the world with the same standard as the King of Spain did all those years ago. Grand architecture throughout is decadent and opulent, with bedrooms and suites that reflect the grandeur. There is a sense of regal influences throughout and ornate colonial Spanish décor that is beautiful and eye-catching. You will always be spotting delicate details throughout. In the hotel’s courtyard, Restaurante San Fernando is serving up Spanish classic cuisine with their extensive wine pairings that is enjoyed by the locals after a days work. The Ena by Charles Abellan bar is a place to see and be seen with its Royal Blue walls and gold detailing.
- Complimentary breakfast for up to two guests daily
- Early check in and late check out, subject to availability
- Welcome amenity and person note from the General Manager welcoming guest
- Upgrade of room type upon arrival, subject to availability
- USD 130 equivalent hotel credit to use in the spa or on food and beverage