Joining the Rosewood Hotel family as their first property in Spain, Villa Magna has been welcoming travellers to the Madrid since 1972. Securing a reputation as one of the most luxurious and discreet hotels in the Spanish Capital, Villa Magna has a personality and a flair that cannot be recreated. Timeless sophisticated architecture combined with clean contemporary interiors draw guests in from the moment they arrive. Thomas Urquijo chose fabrics and patterns that gracefully compliment the bedrooms that have been made in to tranquil spaces for guests to rest. Although you are in Madrid, be transported back to old Hong Kong at the Tse Yang Restaurant where dark décor and woods create a dining experiences. Authentic flavours that transport the senses to China ignite the palette. From Hong Kong and then back to Spain the Restaurante Villa Magna uses modern culinary techniques with classic Spanish flavours. Then crossing between the two, Villa Magma’s Spa uses influences from East and West to blend wellness treatments the bring the best out of mind and body.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily gourmet breakfast for two guests per bedroom in Restaurante Villa Magna
- Spanish Gourmet Tapas & Wine for two in Hotel Lounge (USD 100 value)
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary internet access
- For Suites bookings with minimum 2 night stay (Junior Suites not included): One 3-course chef choice dinner for 2 people (beverages excluded) in Lounge Restaurant