Meadowood Napa Valley
Located in the charming town of Saint Helena, Meadowood is an iconic hotel in Napa Valley. There are just 85 accommodations including guest cottages featuring fireplaces and terraces sprawled over the spacious 250 acre estate. Guests have a plethora of activities to choose from such as wine and cooking classes, croquet, golf and tennis. Meadowood is also the perfect setting for spa lovers. They have two relaxation gardens and a unique Treehouse Retreat which has a fireplace and handmade copper tub. The three star Michelin Restaurant by Christopher Kostow's at Meadowood is one of the most sought after reservations in Napa Valley. The restaurant has a 3.5 acre farm that grows seasonal crops using sustainable methods that minimizes any damage to the ecosystem. The hotel also has a wine education team that helps guests navigate the decision making process of sourcing, buying and preserving their favourite wines.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- A USD50.00 credit towards daily breakfast in The Grill or via room service for two guests per bedroom
- USD 100 Hotel credit, to be utilised during stay
- Welcome amenity of a box of handcrafted Napa Valley Chocolates
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi