- Explore historical sites in Perth including the Governor’s residence, Council House, and Barracks Arch.
- Visit Willie Creek Pearls in Perth where you will become well acquainted with pearls and the pearling industry.
- Take a scenic river cruise to view the multi-million-dollar mansions, parklands and sweeping Swan River around Perth.
- Explore the charming town of Margaret River and experience a wide range of fine wines, and boutique local breweries. Insider tip: Don’t leave without trying their local cheeses, jams, olives and marron (freshwater crayfish).
- Take a short guided bushwalk to learn how to identify medicinal plants, and gain knowledge on the region of Margaret River. As a part of this experience, you will also have the opportunity to enjoy a private, captivating didgeridoo experience as part of a unique cave experience (Ngilgi Cave).
- Travel on the Cape to Cape Track for an epic 4WH adventure.
- Explore the world-famous corals and crystal-clear waters of Ningaloo Reef.
- Partake in a spectacular boat ride out into the Indian Ocean in which you are provided snorkel gear, where you are likely to have an up-close encounter with the dolphins, manta rays, turtles, humpback whales, and largest fish in the ocean — the gentle whale shark.
*Price shown does not include flights