14 nights / 15 days itinerary in Fiji
for 2 adults
Few places on earth are as enchanting and romantic as the islands of Fiji. On this two-week journey, experience the country by land and by sea, visiting some of its most exceptional properties and stunning natural scenery along the way. With endless opportunities to be active, from fishing, snorkelling, and kayaking, to surfing and scuba diving, you will also take the time to truly unwind in some of the world’s most beautiful settings. After your first resort stay, where you will be pampered in your luxury beachfront hut, take to the seas on the Blue Lagoon Cruise, where you will travel among Fiji’s many islands, explore caves, and celebrate traditional culture with local Fijians. With a final return stop on Malolo Island, you will round off your two-week journey in paradise with a final stunning locale. Each stop along the way offers new ways to discover the country’s seemingly infinite 333 islands. With its abundant tropical beauty, diversity of activities to enjoy, and incredible warmth of the local culture, Fiji promises a journey that is truly unforgettable.
- Take a sunrise paddle board trip in the calm waters of the Likuliku Lagoon Resort
- Learn the fascinating history of Fijian iguanas and the conservation efforts currently being made
- Hop on a jet ski and discover a remote island in the Malalo waters
- Try your hand at making Fijian delicacies in a cooking class in Yalobi Bay
- Participate in a Fijian Meke, a lively celebration with traditional song and dance
- Learn about the practice of basket-weaving and even try it yourself, alongside local artisans on Sawa-i-Lau Island
- Savour a luxurious massage or body wrap treatment at the acclaimed Six Senses Spa
- Take a sunset sailing trip in the crystal blue waters around Malolo Island
- Play a role in giving back, and spend an afternoon participating in the Six Senses’ coral reef restoration project
- Take an early morning deep fishing trip, and turn your catch of the day into dinner that night
The Fiji Orchid
1 Room, B&B Basis | 2 nights
Though conveniently located close by Nadi International Airport, the Fiji Orchid is far more than a typical airport hotel. This boutique gem is the perfect way to bookend your journey, allowing you to soak up every last moment of Fijian charm. The tented accommodations offer the epitome of rustic comfort, and Raymond’s restaurant, featuring fresh local seafood, will not disappoint.
Likuliku Lagoon Resort
B&B Basis | 4 nights
An adults-only haven for the discerning luxury traveller, Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a romantic hideaway in a breathtakingly beautiful setting. With overwater bungalows as well as true beachfront bures, the accommodation options offer something for everyone. The surrounding crystal blue waters and lush greenery make for an unforgettable setting where you will feel worlds away. Enjoy one of the myriad activities offered, or simply unwind in this idyllic Fijian retreat.
Fiji Princess Cruise
B&B Basis | 4 nights
"The Fiji Princess, a 55-metre cruising yacht that accommodates up to 68 passengers, offers its guests unrivalled access to some of Fiji’s most remote lagoons and islands. In addition to its exclusive itinerary programming, the Fiji Princess prides itself on its fun and inclusive atmosphere, and expert crew. Exploring the islands by sea allows for a unique vantage point, and an opportunity to see much more of this spectacular island than your average resort stay.
Six Senses Fiji
B&B Basis | 4 nights
This jewel of Malolo Island offers visitors a tropical oasis with unparalleled views of the surrounding waters and reef. With a focus on sustainability and conservation, the hotel is barefoot luxury at its best, giving guests the opportunity to see the social and environmental responsibility efforts first-hand, while also indulging in its top-rated spa and beautifully appointed accommodations. The Six Senses exemplifies the spirit, culture, and natural beauty of the islands of Fiji.
*Price shown does not include flights