4 nights/5 days itinerary in Iceland
A Land of Wonders
for 2 adults
Discover the Land of Fire and Ice on an action-packed five-day exploration of the island. From flowing lava fields and volcanic black sand beaches, to the iconic blue lagoons, this trip promises a variety of natural wonders. You will have the opportunity to enjoy breath-taking views of volcanos and glaciers from snowmobiles, super jeeps, ATVs and even by helicopter. Iceland is especially renowned for its near opaque, mineral rich waters bubbling out of its geothermal hot springs. As such we have included an unmissable experience with the serene and enchating Blue Lagoon, one of the 25 wonders of the world. Private and exclusive, this itinerary offers countless opportunities to capture some of Iceland’s most dramatic landscapes, at your own pace.
- Upon arrival your Eskimo guides will be waiting to greet you, and whisk you away on your drive across the lava fields of the Reykjanes peninsula
- Enjoy dinner at two of Iceland’s top restaurants, Fishcompany and DILL
- An exciting opportunity awaits on a private boat tour of Faxaflói Bay, a chance to view the city from the sea and whale watching Catch a glimpse of some of Iceland's local wildlife in their natural habitats, during a whale watching excursion, on board a private boat tour of Faxaflói Bay
- Snowmobile across the Eyjafjallajökull glacier to witness some of southern Iceland's unique and wonderful vistas
- A three-hour helicopter tour offers stunning views of the varied landscape from above, unlike anything you have done before, capture treasured memories from above, during a three-hour helicopter experience
- Rejuvinate in serenity in your very own mineral pool at the Blue Lagoon Retreat
- Explore Iceland's majestic black sand beaches on ATVs during a half day private tour of the Reykjanes Peninsula
Konsulat Suite | 2 nights
This quirky hotel is where history meets luxury and comfort. Centrally located in the heart of Reykjavik, local attractions, entertainment districts and the harbor are right on your doorstep. Once you’ve explored the city head down to the hotel spa for an opportunity to relax and recharge in an elegant 19th Century inspired bathhouse.
The Blue Lagoon Retreat
Blue Lagoon Suite | 2 nights
Your ultimate wellness getaway exists here at The Blue Lagoon Retreat - enjoy everything from your own private lagoon, indulging spa treatments and the extensive wellness facilities available. If you're interested in seeking out the original Blue Lagoon, it’s just a short walk away. Designed to unify natural wonders and luxury, The Retreat delivers an unsurpassed peaceful and private space for relaxation, whilst encompassing the inspiring natural landscape around you. Moss Restaurant provides a unique culinary experience with inspiration from the mountains, farmlands and seas, capturing the true diversity of Icelandic cuisine.
*Price shown does not include flights