14 nights/15 days itinerary in Kenya
Natural Wonders in Kenya and the Seychelles
for 2 adults
From Kenya to the Seychelles, these are two destinations that are bound to surprise and delight you. Journeying from the African plains where the Great Migration passes through to the tranquil beaches of private islands, there is something magical that sits in this part of the world. You will experience the very best of our luxury partners that will offer unrivalled experiences. From the moment you touch down in Kenya, the adventure is yours to personalise, from the butler service in Nairobi to the Game Drives and guided walks at Mahali Mzuri. Once all the sights and sounds of the safari have been indulged, you head to one of the best beaches in Kenya to relax and ponder on the sights you have seen. Conclude your stay with a stint in the Indian Ocean paradise of the Seychelles with a stay at Six Senses Zil Pasyon where you will have the time to relax, unwind and recalibrate before you return home.
- Set off on guided walks in the Olare Motorogi Conservancy with your expert guides
- Game drives will provide unforgettable sightings of lion prides and the wildebeest on their ‘Great Migration’ in herds of one million or more
- Have binoculars ready to spot wildlife as they roam freely past your luxury tent that is safely tucked up in the hills
- Exchange stories with other guest about the days adventures before heading to the spa for a Soul of Africa treatment
- Settle yourself under the night sky on the beachfront in the Seychelles for Cinema under the Stars
- See the beauty of the Kenyan coral reefs on a snorkelling experience on Ngalawa boats
- Venture further afield and local villages in Diani beach area where important conservation and community works takes place
- Dine on delectable seafood that is caught from the ocean daily and cooked before your eyes
- Catch your helicopter transfer to Six Senses and see the best aerial views of this private island as it comes into view, unforgettable!
Quintessentially Travel are working with the Conservation Collective and the Lamu Environment Fund in Kenya and will donate 10% of the cost of your holiday* to Kenya to this fund.
Or click here to donate
Executive Room | Including Breakfast | 1 Night
Overlooking the Ngong Hills is the beautiful 45-suite boutique hotel Hemingways, located in the heart of Nairobi. A welcoming place to spend your first night in Kenya, the service here will set the standard for the entirety of your journey. The magic starts with a delicious cocktail at sunset, before wandering through the hotel gardens to dinner. Then retire to your bedroom where your personalised butler will have crafted the perfect bedtime setting to ensure you have the best night sleep ahead of your onward journey.
Luxury Tent | Full Board Game Package | 4 Nights
The perfect place to experience the Great Migration, a scene of magnificence and splendour. 12-luxury tents overlook the Maasai Mara ecosystem and are the most luxurious home-away-from-home. Spend your stay here on the Games Package where you can spend time searching for wildlife on shared game drives in the Olare Motorogi Conservatory or on a guided walk with an expert guide. For those looking for the extra special stay, you can arrange a hot air balloon excursion and drift over the African plains from a unique perspective.
Beach Villa | All Inclusive | 5 Nights
With unrivalled access to the Indian Ocean and one of the best beaches in Kenya, Alfajiri Villas has access to phenomenal views and exceptional experiences. In your very own Beach Villa, you have direct access to the beach but the privacy of a home, creating the most luxurious beach getaway experience. The surrounding gardens showcase the best indigenous nature whilst the furnishings inside are all handcrafted hardwood created by local craftsmen. The sense of place here is unrivalled.
Six Senses Zil Payson
Pool Villa | All Inclusive | 4 Nights
Tropical bliss is at the Six Senses Zil Payson on this private island in the Seychelles. It is an ecological haven where white sand beaches and natural beauty encourage guests to unwind, relax and let the stresses of modern life go. After your time on safari, it is the perfect place to conclude your trip with a stay in a pool villa that provides seclusion and privacy that allows you to switch off. Head to the spa for rejuvenating treatments or dine on the beach under the stars. This place is as romantic as it is beautiful.
*Price shown does not include flights
*a holiday constitutes where we have used a ground supplier to put your arrangements in Kenya together