10 nights/11 Days itinerary in South Africa
The Scenic Vistas of Southern Africa
for 2 adults
Embark on a journey through southern Africa, travelling from the mighty Victoria Falls to the remote wonders of the Sabi Sands Game Reserve, before spending four nights in the beautiful and breath-taking city of Cape Town. Touch down in Zambia for three nights of bliss on the Zambezi River. Immerse yourself in the wonders of nature as you spend your days at the smoky and spectacular Victoria Falls and your evenings perched on the river banks overlooking Zambia’s famous sunsets. From here, you’ll make your way down to Singita Boulders Lodge for three days in the bush and a chance to spot the Big Five. From the serenity of South Africa’s savannah, you’ll journey down to Cape Town to conclude your trip in the heart of the city like no other. Combining the magic of nature’s playground with the captivating and charismatic energy of Cape, enjoy ten nights exploring some of Africa’s most magnificent beauties.
- Spend a day at Victoria Falls; the largest body of falling water on earth
- Take a boat trip down the Zambezi at sunrise, and have a go fishing
- Unwind with a heavenly massage at Royal Chundu Zambezi River Lodge before enjoying sunset on the river
- Take a game drive through the Sabi Sands Game Reserve to get up close to some of Africa’s most remarkable animals
- Enjoy the transcendent experience of stargazing up at the vast African sky
- Indulge yourself with a serene spa treatment at Singita Boulders Lodge
- Wake up overlooking the South Atlantic Ocean during your stay in The Silo Hotel
- Take a trip to Boulders Penguin Colony to surround yourself amongst 3,000 African penguins
- Enjoy high tea at The Willaston Bar, situated on the sixth floor of your hotel in Cape Town
- Rise with the sun for a morning hike to the top of Table Mountain
Royal Chundu Zambezi River Lodge
River Lodge Chalet | Including Breakfast | 3 Nights
Start your trip off in style with a three-night stay in unspoiled beauty. Nestled in the banks of the Zambezi, this luxurious lodge offers vibrant views and spacious suites for a stay like no other. Combining the charm of African craftsmanship with sheer colonial elegance, Royal Chundu Zambezi River Lodge is stylish, sophisticated and serene. Immerse yourself in the wonders of the surrounding wildlife whilst reclining in your river-front suite as you wake and fall asleep to both beauty and bliss.
Singita Boulders Lodge
River Suite | Including Breakfast | 3 Nights
From the Zambezi River to Sand River, step back into the wonders of nature during your time at Singita Boulders Lodge. Whether you spend your days out on safari, relaxing by the plunge pool, or visiting the lodge’s Premier Wine Boutique, Singita Boulders Lodge encourages relaxation and tranquillity. The rustic furnishings of the lodge submerge you in the charm of southern African style, whilst providing bliss and comfort at every step.
The Silo Hotel
Double Room | Including Breakfast | 4 Nights
Known for its wonderfully decorative interiors and its towering presence above V&A Waterfront, The Silo Hotel embodies the excitement and energy of the city. Fitted with ornate chandeliers and freestanding bathtubs, The Silo is dedicated to providing the ultimate city-getaway experience. Marvel at the views of Table Mountain from the hotel’s rooftop pool and enjoy a delicious breakfast at the Granary Café before heading out to explore the magnificent city.
*Price shown does not include flights