Travel through the depths of Argentina and discover a country that is as vast and beautiful as it is exciting and compelling.
From its world-famous wine and booming cities, to the glistening glaciers of Patagonia, Argentina is a country of immense extremes and mesmerising vistas. Begin your adventure in Buenos Aires, often referred to as ‘The Paris of South America’, and spend your days experiencing the cultural delight and cosmopolitan flare of the city, before setting off southbound to explore the vast glaciers of El Calafate. A must-see during your time in this region is Los Glaciares National Park as well as its charming small-town ambience - El Calafate is a picturesque haven for travellers and locals alike. From here you’ll travel to the foothills of the Andes to stay in the stunning city of San Carlos Bariloche. Scattered along the banks of Lago Nahuel Huapi, Bariloche embodies the splendour of Argentina. Finally, you’ll end your trip visiting the majestic Iguazu Falls, one of the world’s largest and most impressive waterfalls.
Immerse yourself in some of the world’s greatest natural treasures as you uncover the breath-taking beauty of Argentina.
Get in touch
- Wander through the bright and vibrant neighbourhood of La Boca in Buenos Aires
- Spend a morning exploring the marvels of downtown Buenos Aires
- Make a trip to the astounding La Recoleta Cemetery
- Follow a trail to a spectacular viewpoint of Perito Moreno Glacier
- Visit a local ‘estancia’ (ranch) whilst exploring the terrains of El Calafate
- Stroll around Bariloche’s enchanting town centre, the Centro Civico
- Indulge your taste buds in delicious cheese and beer on a day trip to El Bolsón
- When the skies clear, sneak a peak of the magnificent Volcán Lanín in the distance
- Visit the unbeatable scene of the Iguazu Falls at sunset
- Discover the ecosystem of stunning birds in the Iguazu Falls National Park