Where dynasty meets history and where culture meets tradition. Come indulge yourself in learning about one of the most ancient civilizations in the World.
Explore, taste, visit and wonder. You will visit cities where art, temples, history, and culture interwinds with skycrapers and modernity. Get ready to discover one of the greatest wonders of the World, to travel in local Chinese trains and to jump into one of the world's fastest elevators at a top speed of 20.5 metres per second. You will nourish your soul, your mind and your eyes. Get ready to explore different time frames throughout the same holiday.
Get in touch
- Tour to Tiananmen Square, the largest public square in the world
- Discover the Forbidden City directly behind the Rostrum, that was home to 24 emperors
- Explore the Summer Palace, one of the finest landmarks in Beijing
- Visit a sequence of temples and altars set in a park, The Temple of Heaven
- Travel in local Chinese trains from Beijing West Train station to Xi’an North Train station
- Pay a visit to the Shaanxi Museum, that houses a large collection of 113,000 historic and cultural artefacts unearthed in Shaanxi
- Marvel at the famous Terra Cotta Warriors, one of the world’s greatest archaeological finds
- Visit the city wall of Xi’an, one of the oldest and best preserved in all of China
- Wander around the Shanghai Museum, designed in the shape of an ancient bronze Chinese cooking vessel, containing one of the finest collections of ancient Chinese art and antiques
- Imerse yourself in ancient philosphy in the Confucius Temple, the man who laid much of the foundation for traditional Chinese thought and also visit the Lama temple where you can see the world’s largest wooden Buddha