3 nights/ 4 days itinerary in Australia
Explore the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef
for 2 adults
Located on a two-kilometre stretch of translucent white sand beach, enter a world of destination-inspired experiences – both on and off Hayman Island. During your journey you'll enjoy endless opportunities to connect with some of Australia’s most beautiful surrounds – as you’ll be just moments away from Langford Island, Bali Hai, Blue Pearl Bay and Hook Island, plus you’ll be right in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef – the world’s largest coral reef, comprising of 2,900 individual reefs which can even be seen from space. Perfect for a romantic getaway, well-deserved time away from your everyday or an adventure-packed family escape, this promises to be a holiday unlike any other – everything you could ever need, will be right on your doorstep.
- Take a private helicopter over the Great Barrier Reef, flying over one of the region’s most romantic constellations – Heart Reef
- Visit the beautiful waters of Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet by boat or helicopter– an extraordinary experience where the swirl of the white sand and turquoise waters fuse to create a mesmerising blend of colours
- Explore the colourful world below during a diving excursion – an opportunity not to be missed during your stay in the Great Barrier Reef
- It doesn’t get more romantic than this – experience a picnic under the stars to a private dining experience on the beach with your loved one
- Spoil yourself with culinary delights from the resort’s extensive selection of dining facilities
- Snorkel alongside the resident turtles at Langford Island – a seven-minute speedboat journey away from the hotel, which is famed for its long sand spit that sees guests walk through water at high tide
- Indulge in a soothing massage, perhaps the revitalising clay wrap, at the Hayman Spa, before ending your tranquil experience in the Spa Oasis’s plunge pool and sauna
- Catering to children aged 4-12 years old, InterContinental Planet Trekkers Kids Club presents a fun-filled indoor playroom, plus a selection of education and destination-inspired experiences around the resort
- Offering all kinds of experiences on and off land, for guests who are most happy when they are active, enjoy everything from tennis (there’s even an onsite coach who runs a tennis camp), squash, water activities – motorised and not, basketball, hiking, football and more
InterContinental Hayman Island
A private island resort located at the northern most point in the Whitsunday Islands, this idyllic property allows you to explore the surrounding landscape completely at your own pace - you can be as active or laid-back as you wish. Make the most of your time in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef with island experiences that promise memorable moments which will be hard to forget.
*Price shown includes complimentary upgrade (subject to availability), complimentary Island Escapade for two and VIP welcome amenity but does not include flights.