Enjoy London with the whole family, experiencing the very best fun-filled activities suitable for all ages to explore England’s historic capital.
Featuring a range of family-friendly excursions and sights, you will benefit from the addition of a Guardian Angel to guide you through your jam-packed itinerary and be on hand for any last minute queries or extras. Soar above the London skyline, visit a West End show, and learn about London and its surrounding area’s fascinating history with expert local guides. A treat for all the family, this organised tour allows both first time and repeat travellers a lively insight into this extraordinary city.
Get in touch
- Enjoy a warm welcome from your Guardian Angel; a dedicated travel specialist on hand to ensure your arrangements run perfectly throughout your stay
- Take in London’s famous landmarks as you board the London Eye and gaze across the famous cityscape
- See key architectural and historical sites such as Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral, and the gothic Houses of Parliament
- Visit the glittering Crown Jewels at the Tower of London, home of the iconic Beefeaters
- Indulge your magical side with a visit to the Warner Brothers Studios, viewing many of the original sets and props used in the Harry Potter saga
- Feast on a Roald Dahl-themed Afternoon Tea, delighting the family with a truly scrumptious array of delicacies
- Experience stellar performances at a West End musical in one of London’s top theatres
- Follow in the footsteps of the English Royals with a trip out of London to Windsor Castle, the oldest residential castle in the world and preferred weekend home of Her Majesty The Queen
- Take a stroll around the famous Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, or use your day of leisure to visit one of the many museums on offer