One & Only The Palm
There are few places in the world where one is able to see the ocean and a city skyline out the same window. One&Only The Palm is situated on a peninsula that enables guests to have a magnificent view of the Persian Gulf and the Dubai cityscape. A guest of One&Only The Palm will never run out of things to do or places to eat. While the resort offers golfing and a spa, the opera, shopping, sightseeing, and Aquaventure are all easily assessible from the resort. One&Only The Palm encourages guests to swim with marine animals or take in the magnificent sights from the New Dubai skyscrapers. Similarly, there are many places to eat in Dubai. It just so happens that three Michelin-star chef Yannick Alleno curates three restaurants within the resort. With options ranging from alternating international cuisines to seafood and French food, One&Only The Palm offers something to appease every guest’s palate.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- A welcome drink upon arrival
- Daily Continental breakfast for up to two in-room guests served in the restaurant
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- A complimentary dinner for up to two people per room per stay based on table d’hote menu and availability in Zest, 101 and STAY restaurants. Excluding alcoholic beverages