A true adventure; discover two diverse countries and take exciting excursions to see the best of what they have to offer.
Start in Guatemala, where your journey will introduce you to authentic, tasty food shared with locals, incredible Mayan ruins and beautiful volcanic landscapes. Belize will bring you stunning, serene beaches and an underwater life that has to be seen. Over this 15-day vacation you will journey across diverse terrain whether it be on bike, in canoe or on foot. Watch colourful sunsets sat upon an ancient temple, or dive in to the mysterious Blue Hole; the memories you make in these countries will stay with you forever. Make friends with the monkeys and exotic birds that will greet you every morning, a welcome change from thundering traffic and the daily commute.
Rich culture, beautiful landscapes and exotic animals, Guatemala and Belize have everything needed for a perfect adventure, and more.
Get in touch
- Bike through the valleys of Antigua, taking in the views of coffee farms, Mayan villages and volcanoes
- Stock up on traditional, hand-made Guatemalan gifts to take home at the vivid Chichicastenango market
- Watch the sunset from the top of the tallest temple at Yaxhá archaeological site
- Learn of the ancient Mayan civilization on tours of the temples of Tikal National Park and Xuantunich
- Be intrigued on a canoe tour of the watery caves of Barton Creek, where Mayan ritualistic ceremonies were held
- Participate in an authentic Mayan ceremony led by a Shaman
- Visit a pagan saint in Santiago, a village on the banks of Lago de Atitlan
- Soak up some sun and vitamin sea at Amergris Caye, home to the world’s second largest coral reef
- Fish out your snorkel and swim amongst the rays and nurse sharks
- Dive down to the world famous, incredible Blue Hole; definitely one to tick off the Bucket List