Rocco Forte's Brown's Hotel
Opening its doors in 1837, Brown’s Hotel has had over 100 years to perfect its hotel and hospitality. Having accommodated royals, presidents, and other famous individuals, Brown’s Hotel invites luxury travellers to experience the world-class service and enjoy the history of London’s first hotel. Additionally, Brown’s Hotel overs a tranquil spa, delicious cuisine, and access to some of London’s most famed attractions. London’s fast pace environment can be overwhelming and for that reason, Brown’s Hotel offers a sanctuary to separate individuals from the hecticness occurring outside. Within the Rocco Forte Spa, guests can enjoy relaxing and rejuvenating treatments to enhance the body and face with state-of-the-art facilities. Using heated rocks, specialty scrubs, and organic ingredients, Rocco Forte Spa allows for a journey of complete serenity and tranquility. Once guests have had the chance to relax and unwind, they can enjoy scrumptious Italian food, fine wine, creative cocktails, or traditional English tea at the various dining locations within the hotel. There is so much to do and see in London and with an oasis within the city, Rocco Forte’s Brown’s Hotel is the perfect place to start an English holiday.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- 75 GBP Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, not valid on retail items)
- VIP Welcome from General Manager