The Chedi Andermatt
Situated in the heart of the Swiss Alps is The Chedi Andermatt, which can be reached via three alpine passes coming from Milan and Zurich. Jean-Michel Gathy from Denniston Architects designed the resort, combining alpine chic with Asian features. The reference to nature and refined detail is apparent across the entire hotel, and are especially visible in the hotel’s 104 rooms and suites. The Chedi Andermatt’s culinary options include Western and Asian cuisine in The Restaurant and The Japanese Restaurant. Snacks, drinks, cigars, wines and small dishes are available in The Wine & Cigar Library, The Lobby, The Courtyard, The Pool and The Bar and Living Room. A further highlight is the 2,400 square metre Spa. Sporting snowy conditions, the hotel is ideal for winter sports enthusiasts, perfect for sports such as skiing, cross country skiing, curling, and ice skating. The 18-hole golf course designed by architect Kurt Rossknecht is also situated just minutes from The Chedi. Embedded into the high alpine landscape, it offers stunning views.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (No upgrades from Deluxe Suites to Grand Deluxe Suites / Grand Deluxe Suites to Gemsstock Suite / Gemsstock Suite to Furka Suite)
- Complimentary Full Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay served in The Restaurant (included in the room rate)
- $100 USD equivalent Spa Services credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full, only applicable towards treatments)
- Authentic Swiss Chocolate Platter served with a bottle of Champagne
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability