Dunton Hot Springs
Located in a serene ghost town with extraordinary views of the alpine valley lies Dunton Hot Spring Resort. This revitalised ghost town features fully-furnished log cabins, a lively saloon serving delicious food and an abundance of drinks, and exhausting trails that require spa attention after completion. Lacking in mobile phone reception, Dunton Hot Springs provides the perfect getaway for guests interested in a digital detox. For hundreds of years, weary travellers have enjoyed the revitalising waters of the springs. Heated by tectonic forces, the mineral rich water ensures rejuvenation and relaxation. The spa only furthers this relaxation through the use of holistic and therapeutic treatments naturally sourced from the area’s resources. Apart from being at one with nature through the springs, travellers can also horseback ride through the Rockies and raft Animas Rivers during the summer or snowshoe through the San Juan Mountains or cosy up by the fire and enjoy humble desires at River Camp’s Farm House. Possibilities are endless any time of the year at Dunton Hot Springs Resort.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (Not valid on Suite Bookings)
- Complimentary A La Carte Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- $100 USD Resort/Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Bottle of Sutcliffe Wine in room upon arrival
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi