Few places on earth are as enchanting and romantic as the islands of Fiji. On this two-week journey, experience the country by land and by sea, visiting some of its most exceptional properties and stunning natural scenery along the way. With endless opportunities to be active, from fishing, snorkelling, and kayaking, to surfing and scuba diving, you will also take the time to truly unwind in some of the world’s most beautiful settings. After your first resort stay, where you will be pampered in your luxury beachfront hut, take to the seas on the Blue Lagoon Cruise, where you will travel among Fiji’s many islands, explore caves, and celebrate traditional culture with local Fijians. With a final return stop on Malolo Island, you will round off your two-week journey in paradise with a final stunning locale.
Each stop along the way offers new ways to discover the country’s seemingly infinite 333 islands. With its abundant tropical beauty, diversity of activities to enjoy, and incredible warmth of the local culture, Fiji promises a journey that is truly unforgettable.
Get in touch
- Take a sunrise paddle board trip in the calm waters of the Likuliku Lagoon Resort
- Learn the fascinating history of Fijian iguanas and the conservation efforts currently being made
- Hop on a jet ski and discover a remote island in the Malalo waters
- Try your hand at making Fijian delicacies in a cooking class in Yalobi Bay
- Participate in a Fijian Meke, a lively celebration with traditional song and dance
- Learn about the practice of basket-weaving and even try it yourself, alongside local artisans on Sawa-i-Lau Island
- Savour a luxurious massage or body wrap treatment at the acclaimed Six Senses Spa
- Take a sunset sailing trip in the crystal blue waters around Malolo Island
- Play a role in giving back, and spend an afternoon participating in the Six Senses’ coral reef restoration project
- Take an early morning deep fishing trip, and turn your catch of the day into dinner that night