Your Turkish nights, much like your Turkish days, will be filled with sun, spices, Sultans and splendour.
As you stroll through the lantern-lined streets of Istanbul, your senses will sing. Feel the warmth of the sun on your face and watch as the light reflects from the colourful silks in the Grand Bazaar. Red and orange hues shine against the stone walls, which perfectly captures the buzz of this charming city. As the salesmen call to you from their market stalls, you will smell the subtle scents of the spices that sit in baskets and bags around the bazaar. Each alleyway is lit with glowing lights that invite you in to traditional Turkish tavernas, where you will taste slow-cooked tagine, chunky chickpea hummus and warm homemade flatbreads. Steeped in culture and satisfied by a day of exploration, you will return to the calm luxury of the Four Seasons Hotel and unwind in the cosy lounge with a soothing Turkish tea.
Get in touch
- Stay in the elegant and peaceful Four Seasons waterside hotel overlooking the beautiful Bosphorus Strait
- Visit the ancient Topkapi Palace, commissioned by the mighty Mehmet the Conqueror in 1453
- Become awe-struck as you enter the Harem of Topkapi Palace, a former eunuch-controlled female slave house with over 400 rooms
- Allow yourself to be amazed by the discombobulating Grand Bazaar and the sense-tingling Spice Bazaar
- Visit the oldest and most impressive traditional Turkish baths in Istanbul and be treated to a rejuvenating Keyfi-i Hamam experience
- Step foot inside Hagia Sophia, one of the world’s most historically significant buildings
- Gaze up at the breathtaking blue tiles that give the famous Blue Mosque its name
- Be transported back to the 6th century in a tour of the fascinating Basilica Cistern
- Embark on a luxury private yacht cruise along the stunning Bosphorus River
- Step ashore on the Princes Islands and seep your toes into the sandy secluded beaches