Culloden Estate & Spa
Describing itself as ‘Built for a Bishop – Fit for a King’, Culloden Estate and Spa is one of the finest luxury accommodations in Belfast. Enviably sitting atop the Holywood hills and overlooking the County Antrim coastline, it is a place the showcase the best northern Irish landscape. Only 10 minutes away from the city centre, it is ideally located between country and city for endless exploring. Recently refurbished, the hotel looks like a castle on approach and as you cross the threshold you are firmly welcomes with warm Irish hospitality and traditional décor. With 98 bedrooms and suites to choose from, all with the hotel’s iconic King Koil ‘Cloud Beds’. All designed for comfort for both the leisure and the business traveller, you can be sure a good nights sleep is waiting for you here. Passionate about local produce and local flavours, the Culloden Estate’s Restaurant is a place to experience the finest Irish cuisine, all curated by the expert Chef team.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for two guests (per bedroom), served in restaurant
- Complimentary Traditional Afternoon Tea for two, once during stay
- Hotel Car Transfer to Belfast City, subject to availability
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi