Principe Forte dei Marmi
Modern architecture in the Tuscan Riviera in the stylish Forte Dei Marmi, is the Hotel Principe. 28 bedrooms within linear architecture, are contemporary spaces created by talented Italian designers for ultimate comfort and tranquillity. Four poster beds, parquet flooring, floor-to-ceiling windows and rich marble bathrooms are complimented by hand crafted furnishings. The 67 Sky Lounge Bar sits at the top of the hotel, where you can enjoy views across the landscape and an excellent selection of cocktails. Sip on vintage champagne on one of Europe’s most exclusive terraces, before heating down to the Dalmazia restaurant where you can dine on the beach. Holding a Michelin star at Lux Lucis Restaurant, the Principe Hotel is the destination for decadent dining. The beachfront accessibility is a coveted place to see and be seen. Whether its relaxing under a pergola or soaking up the rays on the sun loungers, enjoy the Italian summer in style.
- Upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast for two guests per bedroom daily, served in restaurant
- USD 100 equivalent Food and Beverage credit to be utilised during stay
- USD 500 credit per stay towards rental of the property's luxury yacht - the Marina di Principe
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi