From rainforests to mountains, and beaches to cities, explore all Australia has to offer on this 13 day voyage through the outback.
Your journey will begin in Australia’s largest city, Sydney, where you will meander through the busy streets whilst taking in the architectural beauty of its buildings and bridges or take a cruise along the Harbour. Travel to the aptly named Blue Mountains, a World Heritage Area, for the next portion of your adventure. Here, embrace your inner adrenaline junkie with a spot of rock-climbing, canyoning or abseiling. A visit to Australia isn’t complete without learning the history of the Aboriginal culture and in Ayer’s Rock you will have the chance to do just that. Visit sacred sites before heading to your last stop, Port Douglas. The perfect hub for snorkel trips to the Great Barrier Reef and strolls along Four Mile Beach, a relaxing stay at Port Douglas is the ideal end to your adventure filled trip.
Get in touch
- Explore Australia’s largest city and see the world famous Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House
- Enjoy a private tour of Sydney’s star attractions, including Bondi Beach and Garden Island
- Try your hand at riding the waves at surfers paradise Manly Beach
- Snorkel along the Great Barrier Reef, taking in the vibrant colours of the world’s largest coral reef system
- Take a tea cruise around Sydney Harbour learning about the history of the city’s most impressive architectural feats
- Relax on the dreamy white sands of the shores of Port Douglas
- Marvel at the geological wonder of the Blue Mountains and all the flora and fauna that resides there
- Wake up to views of the magnificent Ayers Rock, towering to heights just shy of 350 meters
- Take a guided tour to the sacred site of Kuniya Piti, stopping on the way at the Mutitiulu Waterhole
- Look out for Flying Foxes, Boyds Forest Dragons and Lumholtzs Tree Kangaroos whilst you explore the World Heritage Rainforest