The medieval town centre of Porto with its historic sights and culture, combined with the charming wine region of the Douro Valley, is the perfect twin centre to experience the highlights of this corner of the Iberian Peninsula. Begin your sojourn in fascinating Porto on a city tour to discover its rich history, including a visit to the town square, a UNESCO world heritage site, a peek inside Porto Cathedral, as well as a walk along the Avenida dos Aliados to view the Neoclassical architecture on Porto’s main avenue. After 3 nights at the renowned Yeatman Hotel, transfer down to Six Senses Douro Valley, where the friendly staff will be waiting to welcome you into their 19th century manor house. Offering a stunning backdrop of rolling vineyards and nature trails, the Six Senses is the perfect base to explore the Douro Valley wine region and return to relax in their award-winning spa.
Get in touch
- Explore enchanting Porto on a private walking tour
- Visit Lello Bookshop, JK Rowling’s inspiration for a Harry Potter bookshop
- View the magnificent Sao Bento station and it’s 20,000 tiles
- Wine tasting at the historic “Quinta da Pacheca” winery
- Explore the old town of Lamego in the Douro Valley
- Relax and enjoy the serenity of the exclusive Six Senses spa