The Chedi Muscat
Where glittering seas meet dramatic mountains, Oman’s port-city capital is quite the Arabian beauty. From traditional markets to glamorous shopping areas, from beachside strolls to desert escapades, Muscat is unlike any of its neighbours and offers an authentic Middle Eastern getaway. Just a short drive away from old Muscat, The Chedi is set within a 21-acre estate and occupies an idyllic beachfront. Perfectly blending contemporary décor with subtle bursts of vibrant hues and traditional aesthetics, it’s easy to see why The Chedi is one of Oman’s most stylish resorts and a true Arabian oasis. Inspired by clean lines and gardens of symmetry, The Chedi Muscat radiates a serene sense of calm, making it an ideal place to escape the chaos of everyday life. Featuring everything from modern rooms and private villas, three pools complete with poolside cabanas, one of Oman’s largest spas, eight restaurants, wreck dives and snorkel excursions, guests will feel spoilt for choice with the endless range of experiences available at this winter-sun gem.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast for up to two in-room guests, served in restaurant from 7a-1030a
- $100 USD equivalent Resort/Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- In lieu of Hotel Credit, Complimentary 60-minutes massage for up to two guests per stay is only offered when guests have booked a Chedi Club Suite or a Deluxe Club room at BAR.
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi