3 nights/4 days itinerary in Antartica & Arctic
Soar into the interior of the Antarctic aboard a private jet
for 2 adults
Experience a landscape unlike anything you’ve seen before as you brave the southern ocean and giant icebergs, to land on the bottom of the world. Your adventure really is in your hands from the moment you arrive at the luxurious Whichaway Camp, with an array of activities for you to choose from. Whether you seek an extreme adrenaline-fuelled ice climb, or a calming painting class, your hosts will be on hand to guide you through the options. Be awed by the vastness of this frozen landscape, as you explore the Antarctic plains, or famous Schirmacher Oasis. Recharge your energy and relax in the comforting accommodation at camp, located next to a remote ice cliff, as well as enjoying gourmet delights prepared by an award-winning chef, while you share stories of the days excitement.
- Board a Gulfstream private jet in Cape Town, and prepare to be whisked away to the icy wilderness of the Antarctic
- Fly into the vast wilderness, surrounded by snow capped mountains before landing on a specialist ice runway
- Spend a day exploring the kilometre high monoliths of rock at Wolf’s Fang, led by expert guides
- Immerse yourself in the surrounding wilderness staying at the remote but luxurious Whichaway Camp
- Enjoy the intimacy of a smaller group, choosing your perfect experience, as relaxing or adrenaline-fuelled as you wish; exploring ice tunnels, abseiling, or painting the unique landscape
- Visit a nearby science base to explore the research and work dedicated to one of the most remote locations in the world
- Explore the Schirmacher Oasis, a 25km long ice-free plain surrounded by the ice cap, and home to a number of freshwater lakes
- Indulge in hearty breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, perfect for fueling your daily activities
Private sleeping pod with en-suite | 3 nights
State-of-the-art sleeping pods await you at Whichaway Camp, a remote private location next to a 200-foot ice cliff and frozen lake. Pods are spacious with double beds, a writing desk, and en-suite facilities. Celebrating the explorers of the past and without sacrificing style, the blend of Antarctic functionality with luxurious comfort results in a unique old-world feel that ensure you are immediately at home. The ideal location for an array of once-in-a-lifetime activities, the expert on-site staff are on hand to assist with creating your perfect Antarctic experience.
*Price shown does not include flights