Roam freely on a trip that combines the unique and far flung landscapes of Bolivia with wonderful discoveries of history and culture.
Rich in natural beauty and extensive vistas, Bolivia is one of South America’s most enchanting treasures. Experience the vibrancy of both nature and community as you travel to some of the continent’s most awe-inspiring landscapes. From rugged mountain hillscapes to the serene pools of rivers and ravines, Bolivia is a country that celebrates the splendour of extreme terrains. Begin your adventure in La Paz, the world’s highest city, resting on the Andes plateau. From here you’ll make your way over to the serene shores of Lake Titicaca and visit the Inca ‘grand stairs’. Finally, you’ll experience Bolivia’s famous salt flats before exploring the culture and history of the Tiwanaku archaeological site.
Spend ten days soaking in the magic of Bolivia on a trip through the unforgettably captivating soul of the country.
Get in touch
- Discover the indigenous, colonial and modern treasures of the country’s capital
- Enjoy a Hydrofoil cruise over the mesmerising Lake Titicaca
- Explore the Inca ‘grand stairs’ before reaching the Scared Fountain
- Spend an afternoon in Huatajata, the Andean Roots Eco Village
- Take a city tour around La Paz and visit Museo de Art Indigena
- Stop by Potolo Village and discover the day-to-day lives of Bolivian indigenous communities
- Visit Potosi, the famous colonial city of silver
- Spend a day on the infinite and incredible Uyuni Salt Flat
- Discover the stunning Thunupa Volcano and the Coquesa Mummies
- Journey to the ancient archaeological site of Tiwanaku