8 nights/ 9 days in Colombia itinerary in Colombia
A Taste of Colombia
for two adults
Bright, bold and diverse, Colombia is country matched by only a few. Home to 10% of the world’s biodiversity, it comes as no surprise that this wonderful country has become the latest hotspot and the place to be. During your journey, you’ll have the opportunity to visit the vibrant, sophisticated and oh so cool capital city that is Bogotá, immerse yourself in the regions rugged hills as you sample of the best coffee in the world, and chillout along the Caribbean coast in Cartagena. What we love most about this itinerary is that guests will be lucky enough to experience the iconic urban lifestyle, the beauty of the rural landscapes and the charm of the Caribbean, all at once – a wonderland for all the senses, this is Colombia at its best.
- Visit the historic heart of Bogotá where you can enjoy a tour of the Presidential palace, the Museum of Santa Clara Church and La casa de los Comuneros
- Witness the best views in Bogotá at the top of Monserrate Hill – 3,152 metres above sea level
- Discover the town of Zipaquira, the salt capital of Colombia
- Learn about the fascinating world of coffee growing, tasting as you go, during a private tour of Hacienda San Alberto
- Capture extraordinary moments during an eco-trail visit to the world’s tallest palm – the Quindío wax palm which is located in the montane forests of the Andes and can grow up to 60 metres tall
- Experience the contrasts of modern triumphs and traditional architecture in the neighbourhoods of Bocagrande and Manga
- Stroll through the beautifully preserved, colourful town of Cartagena, whose Old Town was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1984
- Take a boat trip to Rosario and San Bernardo Corals National Park for unparalleled diving opportunities
Four Seasons Casa Medina
Nestled in the Zone G neighbourhood, which is best known for its gastronomical delights, guests can expect to experience some of the best restaurants which Bogotá has to offer. Surrounded by stone columns and a beautiful façade, this property perfectly combines Spanish colonial history from the 1940’s with touches of contemporary and artisanal design. Named by The Sunday Times as “the capital of cool”, this Four Seasons property offers a serene and calm getaway, which is ideal for guests seeking to escape from the hustle and bustle of Bogotá.
Located in Colombia’s coffee-growing region, a UNESCO World Heritage site since 2011, this intimate boutique hotel promises a hacienda style stay which is filled with tropical gardens, antique furnishings and a restaurant which serves some of the finest Colombian food around. With the purpose to recreate the experiences of daily life in the Colombian mountains, this property radiates a sense of warmth and oozes a home-away-from-home feeling.
Casa San Agustin
Evoking Cartagena’s rich history from the 17th century, this property offers a stay which is effortlessly chic and authentic, complete with all modern-day comforts. Featuring only 20 guestrooms and 10 suites, Casa San Agustin makes for a perfect base to explore all the best of the old and new areas of the city – the hotel even offers complimentary bicycles. So, where will you find us? Either in the library which has been decorated with wicker chairs and wooden artwork, or poolside deep within a good book – sounds like heaven doesn’t it?
*Price shown does not include flights