3 nights/4 days itinerary in Denmark
Copenhagen: Charm and Nostalgia in Denmark’s Capital City
for 2 adults
Copenhagen is filled with romantic charm and cultural delights. Cobbled streets and beautiful Danish architecture welcome guests on this short city break itinerary. In your time in this Scandinavian capital, enjoy exclusive experiences and learn new skills from baking the perfect loaf of Danish Rye Loaves to assembling the perfect Smørrebrød. Discover a contemporary art scene with an expert and relish in the nostalgia of Copenhagen’s 173-year-old Tivoli Gardens where the rides will take you back to childhood wonder. Spend a day at leisure exploring the city on foot or by bicycle before venturing to Noma for a world-famous dining experience. Copenhagen is a place to explore and enjoy some Scandinavian hospitality.
- Spend the afternoon exploring the iconic Tivoli Gardens and enjoy the magic of its attractions before enjoying a seasonal cocktail at the Nimb Bar
- Learn how to make Danish delicacies all over the city on a cooking masterclass that also shows you the best eateries in Copenhagen
- Take two wheels and explore the city by bicycle at leisure
- Have dinner at Noma and savour their clean and light dishes that use seasonal, native produce that has awarded them two Michelin stars to date.
- Visit the Meatpacking district for some of Copenhagen’s up and coming restaurants and bars
- Learn about Copenhagen’s contemporary art treasures with a bespoke tour of the city’s art scene with art advisor and former Royal Danish Ballet Caroline Bøge.
- Savour Scandinavian liquors on a private tour and tasting at the Copenhagen distillery
Deluxe Balcony Room | Including Breakfast | 3 Nights
Sitting on the edge of the magical Tivoli Gardens, the Nimb is a boutique hotel where modern Scandinavian style meets contemporary charm. Glittering lights from the city’s iconic amusement park are on the hotel’s doorstep and allow for exclusive access, whilst inside, the attention to detail is equally as mesmerising. The iconic white façade with domes, spires, and romantic lattice work is home to one of the city’s most iconic bars and is well located for those wanting to explore Copenhagen.
*Price shown does not include flights