3 nights/4 days itinerary in Iceland
Ice and Fire, Geological Treasures in Iceland
for 2 adults
Iceland is a land of sensational natural and geological treasures. In the south western region of the island, glaciers and geysers demonstrate the power of the earth that is ever present and something that brings people here year after year. The opposition between the ice and fire of the land creates landscapes that are breath-taking. This itinerary encompasses the most remarkable sights and adventures that the island has to offer. Hike across glaciers, helicopter over iceberg lagoons, see the renowned Golden Circle before wandering through lava tunnels and witnessing the Strokkur Geyser shoot boiling water into the air. Days are set for exploring this remarkable island and evenings are spent at the Eldar Lodge, enjoying gastronomic delights prepared by your private chef or the private spa treatments before retiring to the hot tub as the sun settles on the horizon.
- Explore the remarkable Raufarhólshellir tunnel, that has been created from lava from one of Iceland’s many volcanoes
- Embark on an otherworldly adventure as you snorkel between tectonic plates at the Silfra fissure in Pingvellir, one of the world’s top ten diving sites.
- Enjoy a private lunch atop the Langjökull glacier
- Take a tour of the Golden Circle and the natural wonders at Þingvellir National Park
- Feel the geological power of planet earth as you see the Strokkur geyser shoot hot spring water 20 metres into the air
- Spot rainbows in the spray of the Gullfoss “Golden Falls” waterfall
- See the Langjökull Glacier aboard the snowmobiles as you speed through its prehistoric ice tunnels
- From the sky, aboard your private helicopter tour, see iceberg’s floating on the Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon.
- Hike along the remote glaciers and marvel at the breath-taking Icelandic landscape
Exclusive Hire | Including Breakfast & Dinner | 3 Nights
In the southern Iceland Peninsula, this private estate is an exclusive lodge that marries luxury with the astounding surrounding nature. At the foothills of snow-capped mountains, amongst the Icelandic moorland, sits a contemporary lodge, fashioned from locally sourced wood and glass. After a day of adventures, this lodge is a comforting place to return to, with a hot tub where guests can enjoy a glass of champagne before dinner prepared by the private chef. Cosy up by the fire as the sun sets on the horizon and see if you can catch a glimpse of the Aurora Borealis as it dances across the sky.
*Price shown does not include flights