Combine the sights and sounds of Dubai – the vibrant heart of the UAE; a desert metropolis which will wow you with its skyscrapers, souks and sands, alongside the Indian ocean Island Nation of Mauritius. You will start in Dubai where for three nights you will be based at Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach. Spend your days relaxing on the beach, or alternatively checking out some of the world-class shopping in the Mall of the Emirates. In the evening, be sure to check-out Dubai's iconic culinary scene - enjoy everything from fine dining to more casual outdoor gastronomical delights. After three action-packed nights you will fly onto Mauritius where you will spend seven nights at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita. This beautiful volcanic island is best-known for its stunning beaches and lagoons, plus a wonderful mix of European and native creole cuisine. Relax and enjoy all that this beautiful hotel has to offer, as well as venturing further afield to explore the depths of the rainforests which home some beautiful waterfalls and an abudance of colourful wildlife.
Get in touch
- Start your stay in Dubai, where you will reside at the Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach - a wonderful beach resort which is the closest property to downtown Dubai
- Split your days between the idyllic beach and stunning poolside in Dubai, then end your blissful day at the tranquil Pearl Spa
- Get creative with your food choices in Dubai - there are 11 delicious restaurants at this property to pick from
- You will then fly onwards from Dubai to Mauritius where your home for the next seven nights will be at the sumptuous Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita – this is located on the secluded east coast
- Relax in your open plan villa and take advantage of your beautiful private plunge pool
- With a wonderful variety of restaurants available at this beautiful Mauritian resort, experience all the best culinary delights this property has to offer