6 nights/7 days itinerary in United Arab Emirates
Sand, Sun and Skyscrapers in Dubai
for 2 adults
Spend a week in Dubai, where you’ll travel from the idyllic wilderness of Al Maha Desert Resort to the ‘City of Gold’. Bursting with excitement, innovation and glamour, Dubai is an experience like no other. Start your trip off in the rolling dunes of Al Maha Desert Resort before making your way to the dazzling city of Dubai. The ultimate location for panoramic vistas of the surrounding sandscape, rejuvenation therapies at Timeless Spa, and desert dining whilst watching the sunset, Al Maha is a heavenly oasis before leaving for the city. As you enter Dubai, you’ll feel as if you’re stepped forward in time, with its ultrafast trains, Palm Islands and astonishing skyscrapers. Both fearless and ambitious, Dubai is as vibrant as it is ground-breaking. Whether you fancy visiting the Burj Khalifa, or a stroll through the historic neighbourhood of Al Fahidi, you’re never too far from the turquoise waters of the Persian Gulf. Enjoy a holiday that combines luxury and wonder as you immerse yourself in both the natural and man made treasures of Dubai.
- Gallop through the desert with a morning spent horse-riding
- Rejuvenate the mind, body and soul with a treatment or two at Timeless Spa
- Enjoy a dip in the resort’s infinity pool for endless views of the desert
- Indulge your adrenaline craving with an exhilarating desert drive
- End your trip with a sunset camel ride through the sandy dunes
- Ascend the Burj Khalifa for birds-eye views of the city
- Take a dip in the crystal-clear sea from One&Only’s private beach
- Visit a stunning evening fountain shows at the Dubai Fountain
- Take a break from the madness of the modern city, and head to Al Fahidi for a day’s meandering though exhibitions, peaceful courtyards and museums
- Dine at One&Only’s award-winning restaurant
Al Maha, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa, Dubai
Bedouin Suite | Includes Breakfast | 3 Nights
Situated right in the heart of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, Al Maha epitomises the glamour of Dubai. Spend your mornings exploring the surrounding desert, your afternoons relaxing at the resort’s spa, and your evenings riding through the dunes on a majestic camel. Fitted with rare, authentic and handcrafted Arabian furnishings, Al Maha is dedicated to showcasing the rich history of the Bedouins, whilst providing a luxurious and unique stay in the golden desert.
One&Only Royal Mirage
The Palace, Superior Deluxe Room | Includes Breakfast | 3 Nights
Sitting on the coastline of the Persian Gulf, One&Only Royal Mirage offers astounding views of the sea, and come sunset, vibrant pink skies. Unwind after a day exploring the ‘City of Gold’ by dining at the hotel’s beach bar, or treat yourself to the unmissable cuisine of Chef Mauro Colagreco. Your Superior Deluxe Room comes with its own private balcony for unforgettable sunset views, and is just a few steps away from the inviting white sand beaches of Dubai.
*Price shown does not include flights