Find yourself hooked as you allow Alaska to lure you into its fish-filled fjords and glistening glaciers on this exciting 8-day excursion.
From Rockfish to Rainbow Trout, the diverse nature of marine life in Alaskan water is internationally sought after by fishermen. Whether casting a line or kayaking around icebergs, birdwatching or helicopter riding over glaciers, you will visit the areas that make Southeast Alaska one of the most famous fishing countries in the world. Allow your Captain to guide you as you sit and reflect on the moment - the patience of waiting for the pull, the excitement, the stillness, the utter beauty that surrounds you, the ice-capped mountains and spruce filled forest that circle the icy waters. Each day will be like this. Each evening will compare; burning log fires and board games in the cosy confines of Jorgenson House or the Lodge at Whale Pass, spa treatments and book reading, fine dining and wine sipping…
…What’s the catch?
Get in touch
- Stay at the family-owned boutique B&B, Jorgenson House, which laces elegance with comfort and history
- Explore the idyllic town of Juneau at your leisure
- Allow your private driver to transfer you from place to place with impeccable service and ease
- Spend each day with local experts and captains who will guide you to the best fishing spots in Southeast Alaska
- Hop in a helicopter and zip over to the ice fields for a day of dogsledding
- Fish for Alaskan Halibut, Rainbow Trout, Rockfish, Cutthroat Trout and Silver Salmon in remote lakes and rivers
- Stay at WhalePass, one of Alaska’s most famous fishing and adventure lodges
- Set out on daily fishing adventures around Prince of Wales Island, sailing through the waters on ‘Sports Utility Vessels’
- Paddle a kayak around towering icebergs at the LeConte Glacier
- Drift through the sky on a floatplane as you take a scenic flight over Southeast Alaska