10 nights/11 days itinerary in United States of America
for 2 adults and 2 children
The Sunshine state makes for a winning family trip; this takes in both Orlando with its wealth of theme parks plus South Beach, Miami for some sunshine to round off your holiday. Fly into Orlando where you will stay for your first 4 nights. The most famous theme park (arguably in the world) is of course Walt Disney World and you will want to spend a huge chunk of your time soaking up everything both the Magic Kingdom and Epcot have to offer. Outside of Disney, there is also Universal Studios, SeaWorld plus Legoland. After you have fully explored the theme parks (as much as you can in 5 days) you will drive south to Miami where you will stay for 6 nights. This will give you a chance to relax and enjoy the ocean; you will be based in the vibrant area of South Beach. The sea temperature is particularly inviting year round so great for learning to boogie board or surf, however if you want to venture further afield a visit to Everglades National Park is worth exploring. Florida is a great destination for a really memorable family trip – offering the thrills of DisneyWorld followed by beach time in the iconic South Beach, Miami.
- Arriving into Orlando international airport you will pick up a car at the airport – yours for the duration of your trip
- You will then spend 4 nights in the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort
- Enjoy all that the Magic Kingdom has to offer – you will create memories to last a lifetime
- Orlando offers some amazing water parks – don’t forget to explore Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
- After leaving Orlando you will drive to Miami where you will stay for 6 nights before flying home from Miami International airport
- You will be staying in 1 Hotel South Beach, Miami – you are perfectly located here to take advantage of both the beach and also the great restaurants South Beach has on offer
Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando
Golden Oak View Room | Room only | 4 nights
This property is perfectly located inside the Walt Disney World Resort itself. Bringing its brand of Four Seasons chic to Disney, the hotel offers elegant interiors, exceptional service plus private transfers to the parks. Although this is in the 47 miles of the Disney resort area, it is an area called Golden Oak; known as 'millionaires row' thus you will benefit from quiet seclusion after the frenetic activity of your days spent exploring the parks.
1 Hotel South Beach, Miami
Two Queen Bedroom | Room only | 6 nights
This eco-friendly property is big on sustainability yet very stylish; it boasts the most scenic rooftop pools in the area whilst the main pool is very family friendly. Size of the rooms is a major plus point here, with some of the largest on offer in Miami. The location is perfectly family friendly; being to the north of some of the more raucous spots on Ocean drive - far enough away from the partying to get a good night's sleep.
*Price shown does not include flights