Cheval Blanc Courchevel
Perched within the snowy peaks of Courchevel 1850, Cheval Blanc Courchevel offers an chic retreat in a contemporary mansion setting with compliments to the cosy traditions of alpine style. An intimate property with just 36 unique but equally stylish rooms, including a three-bedroom Chalet that's perfect for families and an exclusive Apartment, plus an exceptionally high staff to guest ratio that results in impeccable, personalised service. Facilities include a beautiful Guerlain spa complete with indoor infinity pool, designer shops and chef Yannick Alléno's restaurant '1974' which has two Michelin stars. Cheval Blanc Courchevel is haven for skiers and snowboarders, the hotel has ski in/ski out access and within easy reach of the resort are over 600 kilometres of slopes that span the Three Valleys.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 at Le Tryptique or in-room dining
- Welcome amenities & note from GM
- 150 € euros Food & Beverage credit to be used during stay at Le Tryptique (credit is not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full).
- Early check-in/late check-out , subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi