Villa in Indonesia
Chalet Bali Spa
Chalet Spa Bali is an elegant combination of traditional Singaporean and Balinese elements designed by a world renowned architect. It is a tropical paradise with impressive gardens giving home to an iguana, carp, turtles, tropical birds, and possibly even the occasional monkey jumping through the encompassing trees. There are great covered outdoor spaces to unwind and enjoy local fresh seafood dishes, and an infinity pool with magnificent ocean views. Made up of eight separate villa suites, the property is well suited to both large groups of family and friends and relaxing corporate retreats, with an exotic aquarium and billiards table in the large conference room.
- 8 suites, sleeps 16
- Ocean views
- Aquarium and fish ponds
- Handmade billiards table
- Yoga/Meditation spaces
- Swimming pool
- Private chef
- Luxury airport transfers
- Conference facilities
- And more...
- Multi-media lounge, satellite TV, SONOS sound system with BOSE speakers
- In-room safe
- Large terraces, aviary, outdoor lounge, outdoor bar
- Table tennis
Located in the tropical region of Uluwatu, superb for surfers, fishermen and divers.
- Local beaches of Nyang Nyang, Thomas and Green Bowl
- Range of traditional Indonesian and international restaurants, cafes and bars within 10 minutes drive.
- To immerse in local culture, visit Uluwatu or Besakih Temple, or the Puri Saren Royal Palce
- Bali Ngurah Rai International (Denpasar) Airport – 22km / 50 minute drive