Rosewood Beijing is located in the city's Central Business District, a 20 minute drive to the Forbidden City. The Imperial impression from the outside is juxtaposed by the contemporary interior design thanks to Australia's BAR Studio who are also behind Park Hyatt in Sydney, and sophisticated touches throughout the property are skilfully interspersed by modern art alongside Chinese elements. The stylish 240 rooms benefit from calming autumnal shades with features from artworks to books that create Rosewood's signature sense of place. For the very best views, request for a south facing room to take advantage of the view of Beijing's impressive skyscrapers. There are some wonderful dining options available from Chinese cuisine at Country Kitchen to Sichuan at Red Bowl or French at Bistro B. Offering a fitness centre and spa we are also fans of the beautiful indoor swimming pool located under a skylit atrium.
- Upgrade guaranteed upon booking, subject to availability
- Personalised welcome gift upon arrival
- Note and amenity from property Managing Director
- Early check-in subject to availability
- Guaranteed 4pm late check-out
- EUR 85 food and beverage or spa credit, redeemable once during the stay