The Rosewood Beijing is located in the city's CBD and is 20 minute drive to the Forbidden City. It's also a few minutes'walk to the nearest subway station. Ask for a south facing room to take advantage of the view of Beijing's impressive skyscrapers. This would definitely be our pick of Beijing properties with modern sleek design courtesy of BAR Studio, Australia who are also behind Park Hyatt, Sydney. There are sophisticated touches throughout that are skilfully interspersed by contemporary art and Chinese elements. There are 240 rooms to choose from benefiting from cooling autumnal shades throughout. The bathrooms are particularly notable with wonderfully huge bathtubs to relax in. There are some wonderful dining options available from Chinese cuisine at Country Kitchen to Sichuan at Red Bowl or French at Bistro B. Offering a fitness centre and spa we are also fans of the beautiful indoor swimming pool located under a skylit atrium.
- Upgrade guaranteed upon booking, subject to availability
- Personalised welcome gift upon arrival
- Note and amenity from property Managing Director
- Early check-in subject to availability
- Guaranteed 4pm late check-out
- EUR 85 food and beverage or spa credit, redeemable once during the stay