The Peninsula Beijing
Benefiting from a £101 million refurbishment, this luxurious all suite property is one of central Beijing's finest. The location is close to the Forbidden city and Tiananmen square and is convenient for upmarket shopping and dining; the hotel evens offers complimentary bicycles for you to get out and explore further. Tastefully decorated the lobby welcomes you in shades of cream and ivory married with marble floors and contemporary art throughout. The 230 all suite rooms are the largest in the city with soothing tones and touches of Chinese calligraphy along with the latest tablet technology which controls everything from in room lighting to providing local sightseeing recommendations. Choose from two restaurants - Huang Ting offering Chinese or Jing for international food. the spa specialising in Chinese therapies along with the black swimming pool offer further enticement to stay.
- USD 100 food and beverage credit per room per stay
- Exclusive hotel amenities
- Daily full breakfast for up to two people
- "Peninsula Time" - Flexible check-in and check-out times
- Room upgrade to the next category upon arrival, subject to availability
- Upgraded welcome in-room amenities
- And more...