The Peninsula Beijing
Benefiting from a £101 million refurbishment, luxurious all-suite The Peninsula Beijing is one of central Beijing's finest. The location is close to the Forbidden city and Tiananmen square and is convenient for upmarket shopping and dining, Take advantage of the Peninsula's signature fleet of Rolls Royce's or hop on a complimentary bicycle to get out and explore further. The exquisitely designed lobby welcomes you in shades of cream and ivory married with marble floors and contemporary artworks that continue throughout the property. The 230 suites are the largest in the city with soothing tones and the old world meets the new with touches of Chinese calligraphy alongside the latest tablet technology which controls everything from in room lighting to providing local sightseeing recommendations. Choose from two restaurants - Huang Ting offering Chinese or Jing for international food. The spa specialises in traditional Chinese therapies and features a high tech gym and a super sleek black swimming pool.
- USD 100 food and beverage credit per room per stay
- Exclusive hotel amenities
- Daily full breakfast for up to two people
- "Peninsula Time" - Flexible check-in and check-out times
- Room upgrade to the next category upon arrival, subject to availability
- Upgraded welcome in-room amenities
- And more...