Six Senses Fiji
Located on Malolo Island, the Six Senses Fiji celebrates the natural beauty of the country that makes you feel like you are far away from everything, yet it's still accessible. With just 24 pool villas all guests can expect attentive and personalized service. There are also 2-5 bedroom residence units which are perfect for families or friends traveling together. Sustainability plays a large role in how the hotel operates and they do everything they can to ensure that the ecosystems and culture are not harmed. They grow their own organic produce and replant coral to name a few initiatives. For wellness travelers, this hotel is the perfect place to be. This is one of the cornerstones of the brand and integrate wellness into every element of your stay from mattresses with organic lambs wool to providing sleep tracker devices.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- Complimentary 50 minute massage for up to two people, per room, once during stay
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- One time 3 course sunset dinner