Hôtel Pan Dei Palais
Once a token of love, built by a French General in 1835 as a gift to the Punjabi Princess he had fallen in love with, Pan Deï Palais is now a luxury hotel that welcomes guests from far and wide to the island of St. Tropez. Romantic and exotic, the hotel is fashioned in the style of a maharajah’s mansion and has the gardens to match. With the spa and hammam as welcome places of serenity and the Balinese beds around to pool area providing an oasis in the heat, this is a place where you are able to switch off and rewind. The bedrooms and suites are all individually designed and have details that pay homage to the Punjabi Princess that the hotel was so lovingly created for with it’s Indian antiques and artwork throughout. Rich fabrics in vibrant colours in the rooms highlight the elegance and beauty of India.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full breakfast daily for two
- A complimentary lunch for up to two people, once during stay, excluding beverages, taxes and gratuities
- Rosé wine as a welcome amenity in the room
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi