La Reserve Paris
With an incredibly pristine address, La Reserve Paris sits between Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré and Avenue Montaigne and just a short distance from the Champs-Elysées. Everything one is looking for in Paris can be found close to this address. La Reserve Paris is a hotel and spa that overlooks the Grand Palais, Eiffel Tower, the Pantheon, and the Concorde obelisk. What was once a 19th century private home is now an elegant, urban mansion with personalised services that can be enjoyed by luxury travellers. With vast windows and rich fabrics, the hotel is bathed in natural light and is decorated by fine furnishings. La Reserve Paris features a variety of rooms and suites, gorgeous marble fireplaces, a library that is reserved for guests of the hotel, an indoor pool which is not common in Paris, wine cellars in every suite, luscious green courtyards, and a variety of other inspiring amenities that cause guests to never want to leave. A stay at La Reserve Paris is a chic experience that is sure to impart peaceful memories and exciting stories.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast for up to two in-room guests served in the restaurant
- $100 Euros spa credit (on treatments and Nescens products)
- Round trip private airport transfers with minimum 2 night stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi