Shangri-La's Villingili Resort and Spa
As the largest natural island resort and the only nine-hole golf course in the Maldives, Shangri-La's Villingili Resort & Spa has a lot to offer: a chance to witness over 200 dolphins playing, spot manta rays all year round and experience 25 world-class diving locations – including the British Loyalty Shipwreck – to name a few. Guests can choose from beach and overwater villas to tropical tree houses perched on stilts and presidential villas, all with the luxury of space to enjoy as a couple or family. By day, explore the underwater world or take a class with the Masters in Residence; and in the evening, experience a private dinner on the beach or a sundowner at M Lounge. One last thing: clocks are an hour ahead to grant guests an extra hour of daylight on Villingili island.
- Complimentary airport boat transfer (given)
- Room upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability
- Welcome letter from the General Manager
- Hotel credit of $100 equivalent or 10% of average room rate (which is higher)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for two
- And more...