Belmond Hotel Splendido
Boasting a stunning location set in the terraced hills overlooking Portofino Bay, this property offers 70 rooms and suites many of which have a private terrace. The building is an old 16th century monastery and is one of Italy's Grand Dame hotels. Set just outside Portofino village you have easy access to the chic picturesque environs within whilst a footpath down the hills lead to the quayside where you'll find many a superyacht moored. The picture perfect villages of the Cinque Terre are also within easy reach being only an hour's drive away. The hotel harks back to its glamorous past having opened in 1902; you will find stunning monochrome shots of some of the famous previous residents decorating the spaces. Rooms are traditional in feel with antiques mixed with neutral shades and grey and white marble. You will also benefit from a beautiful outdoor, salt water infinity pool plus a spa and two restaurants.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- USD 100 hotel credit, to be utilised during stay
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Welcome note and amenity upon arrival from the hotel manager