Belmond Reid's Palace
Positioned perfectly within the Funchal Harbour surrounded by subtropical gardens lies Belmond Reid’s Palace. For over a century, Belmond Reid’s Palace has been awaiting world travellers and pampering them with the finest facilities – for this reason, they have perfected the art of indulgence. With awe-inspiring views, creative cuisine, and excellent service, guests will never want to leave this magical Portuguese destination. Although there is an abundance to do within Belmond Reid’s Palace, there are many things to do and explore within Madeira. Guests can enjoy a subtropical garden tour, visit the ocean-front golf course, or take a hike through the mountains to discover local flora and fauna. Similarly, view the sunrise perched high above the clouds atop the world’s third highest peak or voyage through the waves to discover uninhabited islands and caverns. Portugal is an enchanted place with so much to see and discover; a holiday at Belmond Reid’s Palace allows for exploration and encounters.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Fruit & Flowers on Arrival
- Buffet breakfast daily for up to 2 in-room guests, served in restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi