Hotel Marqués de Riscal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Elciego
Another hotel within the Luxury Collection Hotels portfolio, is Hotel Marqués de Riscal, in Elciego. A 21st Century chateau that blends ground-breaking contemporary architecture with traditional details is the creation of Frank Gehry. Unveiled in 2006, the waves of the main building stands out in the landscape in The City of Wine. To stay at this hotel is an experience. In one of the oldest wineries in the Rioja region, the hotel is a destination for gastronomy that is intended for indulging the senses. Michelin starred restaurant, Marqués de Riscal and the "1860 Tradición" Restaurant are places to try culinary masterpieces that is paired with some of the most exceptional wines of the region. These bottles are world-renowned and many travel from far and wide to taste them. The avant-garde style throughout create whimsical spaces inspire guests alongside the state of the art technology. Complimentary access to the spa will grants guests the ability to try vinotherapy. Wine does not just awaken the taste buds, it invigorates the body.
- Complimentary breakfast for two guests daily
- Early check in and late check out, subject to availability
- Welcome amenity and personalised note from the General Manager welcoming guest
- Upgrade of room type upon arrival, subject to availability
- USD 100 hotel spa credit to be utilised during the stay
- A guided visit to the Marques de Riscal tickets for 2 adults